Lot 5322, 15th Miles, Jalan Padang Gajah, 45800 Jeram, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Monday - Friday : 9am to 6pm
Saturday : Closed
Sunday : Closed
Tel: +603 3250 0377 / 3250 0326 /
3250 0327 / 3250 0329
Fax: 603-3250 3069
Why Join Us
Industries Training Program
PLP offer employees the opportunity to participate in a structured industrial training program. This means employees will have the opportunity to experiences various manufacturing practices culture.
PLP provide a platform where you can build your career. PLP also evaluate employees based on merit and the training for learning are offer for proactive employees.
PLP provide employees the tools and resources to make confident decision in the workplace. We encourage such corporate culture to develop within each department.
PLP provide proactive employees attractive welfare each year such as company trip, team building activity & annual dinner with gift & Bonus. Our company welfare also include medical treatment & miscellaneous allowance.
Job Requirements :
- Degree or Diploma holder in chemistry engineering or chemistry industry.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply and training will be provided.
- Able to work independently, dedicated and self-motivated.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skill.
- Preferable Chinese candidate.
- Able to start IMMEDIATELY
Job Responsibility :
- Evaluate incoming latex and chemical.
- Verification of the process control parameters and latex properties in production.
- Liaise closely with production and QA/QC personal in output and quality at the product.
- Job planning for Electronic Testing section.
- Coordinate condom transfer activities based on job order
- Other impromptu activities deemed necessary by the management from time to time.
Don’t hesitate to send your resume to [email protected].